Assalamualaykum/Peace Be Upon You ~
Thanks to the talented lovelies ScottishMuslimah + MuslimahonFire , I was nominated to take part in the ‘Blog-aholic Award’. If you haven’t checked their blogs out already, I highly recommend you do, because you’re missing out if you haven’t! I was honestly quite surprised that I was nominated, since I don’t feel like I’ve been contributing enough as of late, blogging wise. Nevertheless, I thought I’d try sharing this post as a start.
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-a-holic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others”
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page).
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esme of the Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Link to your best post (s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Since I was nominated twice, I thought it only fair to respond with 6 facts rather than three, but because I was unsure if that’d be allowed, I’m going to stick to the rules and only answer with 3, I do apologise if that’s disappointed a few people! But if you’d like to read more q+a style posts, feel free to let me know and I’ll try to have more up soon, In’Sha’Allah (God Willing) ~
Link to one of my favourite posts: clickhere
Three interesting and different facts about myself:
- I feel like I’m a cross between an introvert and extrovert
- I love bubbles and the way dust specks sparkle in little shadows of light and darkness
- I’ve always wanted to grow and have my own kind of secret garden
I further nominate:
side note: I wanted to apologise for the fact that I’ve been quite inactive recently. Despite having multiple blog post ideas and unfinished drafts, I’ve been struggling with my words lately. + If you’ve been following me via twitter, you would’ve noticed that I’ve taken a bit of a break (blogging wise). This upcoming month is going to be quite hectic as well, so I’m not sure how active I’ll be able to be, but I will try my best all the same.
Till next time, stay hydrated, take care of yourself ~
+ I wish upon you all, nothing but peace~